1x Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
1x User Manual
Note: Please make sure to read the user manual first and then follow the direction to set up and use the device.
Basic performance: The measurement range of blood oxygen saturation is 70% ~ 100%, the allowable absolute error is ± 2%, the pulse rate measurement range is 30 bpm ~ 250 bpm, and the accuracy is ± 2 bpm or ± 2%, whichever is greater .
a. Open the back cover of the battery compartment on the back of the product, as shown in Figure 4.
b. Press the two AAA a alkaline batteries according to the positive and negative poles to match the polarity marks in the battery compartment, and then gently press them into the battery compartment.
c. Close the battery cover, as shown in Figure 6.
Note: Please note that the positive and negative polarity of the battery must be installed according to the “”””+”””” “”””-“””” mark, otherwise the product may be damaged.
Note: Please replace 2 new batteries of the same type at the same time.
Note: When the finger is inserted, the light from the sensor must be directly irradiated to the side of the fingernail.
Note: It is best not to shake the measured finger during use, and it is best not to move the human body.
1. Press the button to exit standby.
2. The measurement results can be read directly from the display after a period of time.
3. In the state of starting, short press the button to reset the machine.
4. No operation for 5 seconds.
● Electromagnetic fields will affect the performance of this device, so other devices used near this device must meet the corresponding emc requirements. Mobile phones, x-rays or mri devices are all possible sources of interference because they all emit high intensity electromagnetic radiation.